Friday, January 22, 2010


Dear Reader or Blogger,
Who ever you are,

Welcome!

Tallulah Belle Here,

Thank you for stopping by and checking in on me!

Get comfy, put your feet up or down depending on where you are sitting.
Pop the kettle on, and make yourself a cup of warm love, and sip it slowly whilst you enter the world of Tallulah Belle!

Not for the faint hearted! You might find yourself travelling through time and space as you read some of my treasured moments that I have experienced so far!

You will also get the grand opportunity of meeting my cat sprinkles, who can both read and write and speak English and Spanish, she also has a few of her short animal tales featuring on this blog!

Enjoy, and it made you feel warm and fuzzy inside then I don’t see any harm in inviting your friends and enemies to join us on this wild adventure I call life!
Happy Reading!
T.B
(And I don’t mean the disease)

No comments:

Post a Comment